As of now B.I.O. CrossFit will be having Pre-Registration tomorrow starting at 3pm till 7pm as planned. If the weather gets bad as predicted they will be postponed till the storm passes. Make sure to follow the website closely as well as Facebook and Twitter for any updates. Keep safe.