As many of you have already experienced it is HOT in BIO now that the summer heat is upon us and there are a couple things I’d like to mention to keep BIO a great place to workout!
- YOU WILL SWEAT! So that means if you make a puddle/drips/sweat angle you MUST mop it up!
- The pull up bars/ barbells will be caked with chalk/sweat/skin/etc. So make sure to wipe your bars off, if you dont they will begin to rust quickly and lower the quality of our equipment!
- Again, YOU WILL SWEAT! So bring plenty of fluids to keep yourself hydrated and safe.
- If you know that you will have issues with sweating an ample amount constantly, bring in a towel to help.
- If you feel that you are getting light headed LET A COACH KNOW! You should not keep this to yourself, you will not seem weak!
- But most of all, CHEER EVERYONE ON! They are enduring the heat so just because you are done doesn’t mean you shouldn’t keep cheering on everyone else who is still working hard! So far I’ve seen some great camaraderie so lets keep it up!
This summer is shaping up to be one of our best so lets keep it going!